Enjoy this delightful treat any time you want something sweet. And you can even eat the bowl!
Prep time10 minutes
Cook time15 minutes
- 4 Cinnabon® Classic Rolls
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- As much Caramel Sauce as you want
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Remove the insides of the cinnamon rolls, forming a bowl.
- Chop the inside parts of the rolls into small pieces, mix gently into ice cream, and set back into freezer.
- Flip a cupcake/muffin pan upside down and place each bowl over a dome on the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into the warm bowls.
- Drizzle with caramel and serve.