It’s like that time when you were a kid and wanted a grilled cheese, but now you’re an adult so it’s made with Brie cheese and strawberries. Trust us on this one.
Prep time5 minutes
Cook time5 minutes
- 1 Cinnabon® Classic Roll
- 4 Strawberries (sliced)
- 1.5 oz Brie (sliced)
- Balsamic Vinegar to drizzle
- Butter or Margarine to spread
- Cut roll in half horizontally.
- Spread butter or margarine onto cut-sides of the rolls.
- Place rolls butter side down into a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place Brie on one roll and strawberries on the other.
- Drizzle strawberries with balsamic.
- Cook about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the Brie-sided roll onto the strawberry-sided roll.
- Plate and serve.