Served warm, our Cinnabon take on this classic uses Classic Rolls (what else?) and a generous amount of caramel sauce.
Prep time8 hours
Cook time45 minutes
- Mix milk, eggs, vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Put cut rolls into a large bowl and pour egg mixture over the rolls.
- Cover and refrigerate for minimum of 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until pudding is set and internal temperature is 175 F.
- Drizzle with caramel and serve.