It doesn’t get better than MiniBons, caramelized bananas and lighting alcohol on fire.
Cook time10 minutes
- 4 MiniBons
- 8 tsp Sugar
- ½ stick Butter
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Bananas (peeled, sliced)
- 2 tbsp Dark Rum
- Cut each roll in half horizontally to yield 8 halves.
- Sprinkle sugar on both sides of each half.
- Cook each side over medium heat until golden brown and set aside.
- Melt butter and add brown sugar to same frying (now empty) pan.
- Add bananas and cook until caramelized over medium-high heat.
- Pour rum into pan. Stand back, and light rum with a BBQ lighter. Let flame die down.
- Pour bananas over rolls and serve.