It’s the mother of the desserts made with everything but the kitchen sink (whew). It takes a little time, but your effort will be rewarded with this rich and decadent treat.
Prep time20 minutes
Cook time25 minutes
- Make puddings according to package and refrigerate.
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to package and let cool.
- Slice all rolls in half horizontally.
- Slice banana into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
- Brew K-Cup and combine with liqueur in a large bowl.
- Soak bottoms of rolls in the coffee liqueur and place around the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Add vanilla pudding.
- Add Cool Whip.
- Place bananas around the side of the bowl so they’re visible.
- Add butterscotch pudding.
- Soak bottoms of rolls in the coffee liqueur and place neatly on top.
- Add fluff to the top, gently torch with a brulee torch and serve.
Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of ©General Mills. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Keurig® and K-Cups® are registered trademarks of ©Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.