A newer, Cinnabon version of apple pie that will make you forget you had a family recipe.
Prep time10 minutes
Cook time40 minutes
- 1 can Pillsbury® Cinnamon Rolls
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Butter (unsalted)
- 21 oz Apple Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Open cinnamon rolls and separate. Refrigerate icing.
- Press rolls into bottom of a 9-inch pie pan, forming a crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon in a bowl until crumbly.
- Pour apple pie filling into baked crust and spread streusel on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for one hour, heat & drizzle icing and serve.
Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of ©General Mills. All rights reserved. Used with permission.