You are less than 10 minutes away from a deliciously sweet treat.
Prep time2 minutes
Cook time8 minutes
Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Roll Toaster Strudel™
with Cinnabon Cinnamon
- Favorite seasonal fruit
- Favorite ice cream
- Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut four Toaster Strudels into 1 inch square pieces.
- Place pieces into dish and bake 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with icing in icing packets.
Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove 4 Toaster Strudels from the package and place on cutting board. Cut into square pieces, either 1 cut x 2 cuts or 3 cuts x 4 cuts.
Place Strudel pieces into skillet or pie dish and bake for 6-8 minutes, or until toaster strudel pieces are golden brown.
Remove from the oven and top with icing packets provided. Top with your favorite seasonal fruit and chopped pecans (roughly 3/4 cup of each), alongside a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
Here are a few tips to consider when making your Cinnabon Strudel Bake:
- This easy recipe can be baked in a pie dish, glass dish, or skillet.
- Make it a tasty breakfast dish by including seasonal fruit, including blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries.
Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of ©General Mills. All rights reserved. Used with permission.