An Important Update as We Get Back to Baking
ATLANTA, GA. -
May 28, 2020
We hope you, your families and loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this time as we all continue to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic. The past few months have brought many challenges across the country.
While many of our mall bakeries were temporarily closed, we were happy to see you enjoying the Cinnabon cinnamon rolls you know and love whether through our bakeries at Pilot Flying J, Schlotzsky’s, delivered through Harry & David, or getting a taste of the Cinnabon flavors you crave with our grocery store products.
As malls begin to reopen, our local owners and operators and team members are looking forward to firing up the ovens and getting back to baking. Now more than ever Life Needs Frosting.
We are excited to reopen and welcome you back to our bakeries. As we come together again, we are taking steps to help our team members and guests feel comfortable visiting our bakeries. In addition to all precautionary procedures put in place by malls and other venues where you find our bakeries, you can expect to see the below when visiting:
- Local owners and operators and team members following guidance from national and local health organizations, including the Center for Disease Control & Prevention.
- Local owners and operators and team members washing their hands every 30 minutes and using hand sanitizer in between hand washes.
- Sanitizing bakery high-touch areas including ovens, door handles, and cash registers, every 30 minutes.
- Local owners and operators and team members wearing personal protective equipment, including face coverings and gloves.
- Some bakeries are implementing plexi-glass barriers between the cash register and guests to assist with social distancing.
- Reconfigured seating to accommodate social distancing and limiting capacity, as necessary.
- Floor decals to remind guests to keep to social distancing protocols.
- Curbside pickup and delivery offered (where available) for guests who prefer to dine in their own homes.
- Local owners and operators directing their team members to stay home if they experience fever or any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Materials provided to train team members on new procedures and protocols.
As state and local governments and public health authorities are announcing reopening plans and guidelines for some communities, we are focused on offering our baked goods and beverages in accordance with their guidance through in-bakery visits, curbside pickup, and delivery.
Please know that as we continue to adapt to this “new normal,” we remain committed to making you feel comfortable in our bakeries and we will continue to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the CDC.
We look forward to welcoming you back at one of our Cinnabon bakery locations soon.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!